Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Washington Nationals Game at Nationals Park
On July 17th, after sleeping in, leaving at 10:00am, and having brunch at PJ Skidoos, we arrived at the Nationals Park to watch a baseball game.
This was my first baseball game that I've ever been to. The weather was extremely hot out, ranging in the high 80's to low 90 degrees.


 The heat was insane! Our seats were directly in the sun so the whole time that I was sitting down I was dripping in sweat.

When the heat got to be too much, a bunch of us went to walk around the stadium in the shade to cool off.
We stopped at a small booth and got hats. I later went and brought cold lemonade and some ice cream.
We left before the game was over so we could get back to the hotel in time to secretly celebrate someone's birthday. Overall, the game was awesome to watch and we all had a lot of fun despite the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment