Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Air and Space Museum

On July 16th, we left the hotel at 9:30am and drove to the Air and Space Museum, located in Washington, D.C.
Everyone spilt into groups, consisting of two people or more. Everyone had to stick with their partner throughout the whole time we were there. My partner was Zanira Musa.
The whole museum was loaded with space crafts and air crafts.

There was so much information on everything in the museum. I was such an amazing place to learn about the history of aircrafts.
The museum was huge! It took Zanira and I a whole hour and 15 minutes just to see almost everything. Sadly, we missed some of the museum.
Overall, the trip to the Air and Space Museum was eye-opening. I was always under the impression that I wouldn't be able to go anywhere or do anything when I go to college. Going to this museum showed me that I can go out and see things while I'm at college, no matter where I decide to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment